Do you embrace change? Always looking for a more efficient way to come to your goals?
Do you love to work in an international environment? Let's care for YOUR Future.
What are you going to do?
- As a Business Transformation Consultant you will work on diverse and challenging projects that are of strategic importance. You will work on changing the business to a Lean organization and you will ensure that you achieve an excellent Customer Experience. On daily basis you will analyse, identify technological possibilities and together with management determine the future way of working.
- People are always at the base of change, so it is important to enter into dialogue with the teams. Listen to, advice and get them involved in the new way of working. Therefore, to create a support base in the business you will give presentations, organize workshops and coach both teams and management throughout the entire organization.
- Within Allianz we base our change processes on three pillars: customer-focused, commitment from our colleagues and efficiency & effectiveness in the execution of the work.
Stéphanie VM about her role as Internal Business Transformation Consultant
After several years of consulting, I felt the need to experience the impact you have as a consultant on an organization up close and see it grow, even after projects have ended.
This is absolutely something what I experience in my work today and that makes me proud and happy.
We as an Internal Consultant, have the opportunity to work on challenging problem statements by contributing to various projects within Allianz BeNeLux.
Every day you are in contact with colleagues from different departments within Allianz BeNeLux and support them to prepare their teams for tomorrow.
We do this together with our Organizational Management team. A very driven team where working together is key, making each other better and continuing to challenge each other is of paramount importance. Exactly what I was looking for, and all this of course with a lot of fun.
What do you bring?
- A strong university background, with minimum 3-4 years’ experience in external or internal consulting.
- Project experience in one or more of the following areas: business transformation, process management/improvement, operational excellence, lean, change management, organizational development, new ways of working, customer experience
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communications skills on various levels
- A combination of analytical / conceptual skills with excellent soft skills
- A visionary change agent, bringing a positive and constructive attitude to the table
- Dedicated, quick learner, empathic, driven by great results and having an impact
- Dutch (and/or French for Belgium) speaking and very good English
Talent must be rewarded! This is what you get from us ...
- Attractive salary
- Holiday pay
- Thirteenth month
- Full Flexibility
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Accident insurance
- Eco vouchers
- Culture vouchers
- Gift vouchers
- Work / life balance
- Working in a modern environment (brand new building)
- Central workplace - in the shadow of Brussels North
- Working for a global player number 1 in insurances
- Continuous training opportunities
- Great colleagues who make impact in the organization
- Working for a company with a solid financial basis
- Real career opportunities - do not go for a job but go for a career.
Permanent position - no freelance mission