Are you strong in analyzing profit sharing and do you have experience as a product manager in life insurances?
Are you fluent in Dutch, French and English?
Allianz is looking for you!
This is what our colleague Mathieu Lopez sais about his job:
I joined Allianz in July 2018 in the role of Individual Life Product Manager. This central role allows me to have the lead on the development of new products and also to manage the existing portfolio. Never short of a challenge, this frontline role offers the unique opportunity to have an impact on all departments of the company, i.e. the value chain from idea conception to concrete realisation and post-production follow-up. This includes driving and actively participating in the market analysis, idea shaping, pricing and profitability, business plan, decision making and validation process, writing the specifications for IT, development follow-up. When a new solution is launched in the market, my role is then to follow it and be ready to take new steps over time to ensure the overall success of the business.
Talent must be rewarded! This is what we offer:
• Competitive salary and secondary condition ea bonus and company car (or mobility budget)
• An engaging multi-cultural team of experts spread out between Rotterdam, Brussels and with an international scope within the Allianz group.
• Versatile work, with the flexibility to be involved in financial topics, but also in Life, Non-Life, Health and Income Protection business in Netherlands as well Belgium
• A motivating work atmosphere where taking initiative is encouraged and failures seen as opportunities to improve
• Development opportunities, access to Allianz’ global risk and actuarial community, and ability to follow internal and external trainings
• Freedom to determine when you work (output focused) – Our employees are allowed to work up to 80% out of office.
Mission & Tasks:
As a Product Manager Individual Life Belgium, your duties within the team will be to:
• Developing new and improve existing Investment, Pension and Protection products,
• Executing and analyzing profitability studies of existing and new products, incl. recommendations & follow-up,
• Be a point of contact for inforce management and product development,
• Analyzing and calculating the profit sharing, technical interests and valuation of life retail products (classic, traditional & Unit Linked),
• Provicing statistics, execute reporting’s (incl. closing processes), carry out analysis, issue recommendations and perform follow-up on them in close collaboration with our nearshoring capabilities,
• Programing by using different tools (to be decommissioned: VBA, C++, … and replaced by more modern solutions such as: Python, R, SAS, …),
• Developing, implementing and following up actions on the Inforce Portfolios (for example, recycling activities, protection riders profitability, …),
• Implementing and analyzing product development while interacting with the other Life departments including finance, risk management, actuarial, legal and compliance, IT, project management, operations, reinsurance, sales and marketing.
Provide training and exchange technical expertise with other departments. More specifically, you will be working on some of the following ongoing projects:
• Ensuring the timely and qualitative preparation of all required data for our legal reporting requirements of our life insurance activity (PRIIPs, SFDR, Terms & Conditions, …)
• Developing reporting tools that enables continuous monitoring of our death and disability riders. Including ensuring the continuous monitoring of this activity in close collaboration with operations, reinsurance and our technical health teams. This also includes the formulation of recommendations and implementation of remediation actions.
• Developing and implementing our portfolio inforce activities, eg. Fund mergers/migration, product migration, recycling, all in close collaboration with sales, operations, market management, IT/OM.
• Developing our future pension and protection offering.
Profile & Experience:
• You have Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Civil Engineering or Economics. A degree in Actuarial Sciences is considered a plus,
• You are fluent in at least one of the two national languages (Dutch or French) and in English;
• You know how to use MS Office, SAS, Excel, VBA, Delphi and C++, R, Python, …;
• You are innovative and methodological;
• You have experience in a similar role with a minimum of 5 to 10 years.