IT Economics Manager
As an IT Economics Manager you’ll manage IT financial and non financial planning and target setting process for the OE including strategic and planning dialog. Controlling of plan/ actuals inclusive IT consumption, productivities, analyzes differences and proposes corrective action to COO, CIO and Business owners. Provides respective reportings to Stakeholders.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for IT Budget planning in the OE, spend and benefits (RTC/CTC)- coordinates the IT planning process (Strategic Dialog/ Planning Dialog/ Buisness IT Transformations Sessions), develops recommendations to the CIO/ COO for financial targets within Strategic Dialog/ Planning Dialog according to existing contracts
• Track IT budget over Business applications of the OE and track spend on IT projects and adjustments over time, create and provides financial analysis, reports and dashbords for various stakeholders, develops, establishes and maintains local methods and processes for controlling the IT Budget
• Supports and challenges the Business owner in controlling the IT Budget (RTC/CTC)
• Monitor business case calculations of IT projects and track benefit realization in alignment with OE CFO function
• Evaluates, develops, coordinates and supports the preparation of financial accounts
• Creates impact for Portfolio & Strategy (OE IT Portfolio), CFO/ CPO (OE IT/ IT Project Portfolio planning), OE Business (Monitor Budget), CIO (IT Planning/ Monitor Budgets).
What we offer
• Excellent competitive salary and secondary conditions.
• An engaging diverse team of experts spread out over the Benelux
• Freedom to determine where & when you work (output focused).
• Development opportunities:
• We have a proven track record of promoting internal talent
• You have the ability to follow internal / external trainings