Are you ready for the next step? As a Business Analyst you will work in an international team where you can further develop yourself.
What are you going to do as a Business Analyst?
- You transform business strategy into business ‘needs’ by implementing appropriate solutions that meet clients’ expectations;
- You create a detailed business analysis by documenting about the business processes, needs and requirements in the various product lines of Allianz Benelux;
- You organize and lead workshops to outline challenges, opportunities, and solutions for the business;
- You ensure consistency/integrity of Business Design, Functional Design and Configuration in your domain;
- You work within (a) project(s) to ensure a consistent business solution that fits the strategic goals of the project;
- You closely work together with colleagues from the business, IT and other relevant stakeholders to optimize and simplify our processes;
- You participate in test strategy and plan sessions within your domain.
What does the team and department look like?
As a Business Analyst you will join an international Benelux team of 9 people in total. We deliver what we promise and support each other to grow on a personal and professional level.
What do we have to offer you?
We believe that a good work-life balance is important, so you will have the possibility to work at least 60% from home with a full-time contract with a large degree of flexibility in how you arrange your working hours. When you will be ready for something new, you will have the opportunities for plenty of internal mobility options within Allianz! In addition to everything above, you are entitled to:
- We offer you a full-time challenging role in an international landscape based in Brussels or Rotterdam;
- You will join an international team with where personal development is encouraged;
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, world leader in insurances;
- You will work from our new offices within city centre Rotterdam, or from walkable distance from Brussel-North station;
- A pleasant working atmosphere within an experienced and enthusiastic team;
- Development opportunities and a nice salary package supplemented with fringe benefits which differ on the country.
What will you bring to the table?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, with preference in the banking/financial/insurance industry;
- You have knowledge of IT architecture and technologies;
- You are able to challenge developers and the business on the needs and the solution design;
- You have worked with agile and are familiar with the DevOps lifecycle;
- You are pro-active and English is a must.
Let's introduce ourselves. We are Allianz
Allianz has been the global number 1 insurer for years. Something we are proud of and something we what to share with our employees by giving their careers a boost. We do this by offering multiple trainings to ensure their talents and ambitions are being realized. We firmly believe that a good work/life balance is key, so working from home is here to stay and you can decide yourself when and where you work within certain parameters.
In order to make a social contribution, we sponsor the Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Dutch Water Sports Association and the Belgian Athletic Association, amongst others. We are also working every day to improve our living environment. A good example of this is the sponsorship of Sea-shepherd: Join us and let's care for tomorrow.
Have we peaked your interest?
Apply now via the apply button or send us an email to learn more. Contact our recruiter Jeroen Baars via [email protected]