Are you accurate, structured and used to perform controls on your work?
Can you express yourself in English and Dutch and/or French?
Allianz Benelux is looking for an accountant for the P&C ecosystem.
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
- Have a pro-active and pragmatic attitude with a track record on executing on projects.
- Have the intrinsic drive and skills to work with a team of talented individuals in an international environment.
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in accounting or in another relevant field.
- Be able to manage different stakeholders (from BoM to your direct colleagues).
- Communicate fluently in English and Dutch and / or French
- Relevant experience seen as a big plus:
- Experience with efficient data management (retrieval, handling and transformation)
- Experience with SAP
- Communicate fluently in French.
Content of the job will be the following:
- Contributes to the task within the P&C ecosystem across the BeNeLux region.
- Participate to the closing of the accounts including the annual accounts and the related tasks
- Registers and validate the accounts
- Preparation of the internal/external reporting
- Related to the periodical closing
- Declarations to official instances
- Contribute to the roadmap to make the P&C ecosystem ready to transition into the IFRS17 accounting standard within 2 years.
- Comfortable switching between multiple accounting regimes, and translating the key concepts to provide business-relevant insights for Allianz Benelux.
- Streamline less efficient processes / introduce more digital tooling & mindset within the squad;
Talent must be rewarded. This is what we offer.
- Excellent competitive salary and secondary conditions.
- An engaging and diverse team of experts spread out over the Benelux
- To determine where & when you work (New way of working) – output driven.
- To pursue innovative and creative solutions – Solution driven
- To take risks / make mistakes and learn from them – growth driven
- To challenge status quo and drive positive changes – Improvement driven
- Development opportunities