Are you looking for a next step in which you will join a growing team? Do you want to work in a dynamic and changing environment and do you have the ambition, energy and experience to successfully fill this position?
We ensure a modern, international scope with real growth opportunity.
The role of a Solution Architect within Allianz
Allianz is transforming into Digital by Default and you are going to help us with this.
As a Solution Architect you are responsible for designing (technology) solutions and translating the business needs to IT requirements to ensure they are in line with the target enterprise architecture. In this process you will focus on leveraging Allianz Group solutions, driving the realization of Benelux wide digital assets and on driving the transformation of Allianz Benelux into a fully digital insurer. In addition, you will be identifying opportunities for architectural improvements on your domains and you will be balancing future proof architecture with costs and timelines. To achieve this:
- You understand state of the art technology and are able to translate it to business value;
- You are able to explain business to IT and vice versa;
- Your communication skills are excellent, you are comfortable in communicating with business users, project managers, business analysts developers and infrastructure specialists as well as senior management
Do the check:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect, preferably in the Financial/Insurance Business;
- University degree or Bachelor of Science degree (related to Information Sciences);
- Experience on some of the domains of Data Architectures, NFRs, Digital Business Models, Cloud architectures or having a (past) developing background are a strong pre
- You are able to govern an implementation project, delivered by our partners, monitors that proper design patterns are respected and oversees that the deliverables are in line with the requirements.
- Experience with Architecture Frameworks and (modelling) standards;
- You can challenge business counterparts and management on their requirements and solutions.
Let's introduce ourselves:
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Benelux, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.