Senior Product Owner - Robotic Process Automation
To remain at the top of the market, we believe it is important to be able to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of the customer. To make this happen, we are looking for a Senior Product Owner in Robotics who helps us grow our Centre of Expertise and reinforce our transformation capabilities.
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Product Owner you will be in the driving seat on diverse and challenging initiatives that are of strategic importance:
- You take ownership of our RPA capabilities with an end-to-end view, and make sure functional and non-functional aspects are constantly covered.
- You are the linking pin between business and RPA team
- You align with and advise the business to ensure that automation is embedded into other transformation streams (Lean, Customer Experience, IT, etc…).
- You analyse, identify and prioritize changes, stimulate continuous improvement, and determine the future way of working together with your team and management.
- You will arbitrate between needs, complexity and sustainability.
- You make sure your job is not over when robots are live, but will continue to learn from its usage, ensuring they stay valuable and maintained in the long term.
In other words, you will be responsible on the return on investment for robots implementation.
To grow our automation practice, your role will go beyond Product Owner responsibilities, and you will also be key in developing and implementing a strategy to bring our Robotics Centre of Excellence as a key transformational lever. Constant dialogue with stakeholders will foster the necessary trust and engagement within the organization to continuously maximize value delivery.
What do you bring?
- A strong university background, with minimum 6-8 years’ experience in external or internal consulting
- Good knowledge of RPA both on a conceptual level as well as automation technologies and underlying IT services. You are able to advise business on choosing the right solutions to succeed in their transformation journey. Knowledge in AI is a plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communications skills on various levels
- Proven leadership skills: a visionary change agent, bringing a positive and constructive entrepreneurial attitude to the table
- Project experience in one or more of the following areas: business transformation, robotics, AI, process management/improvement, operational excellence, lean, change management, organizational development, new ways of working, customer experience
- A combination of analytical / conceptual skills with excellent soft skills. You are able to spot interesting automation opportunities and can do a first high level analysis of the process
- Dedicated, quick learner, empathetic, driven by great results and having an impact
- Practical experience in Agile and Scrum. Product Owner experience is a plus
- Dutch and/or French speaking, with very good English
Talent must be rewarded. This is what we offer.
- Excellent competitive salary and secondary conditions.
- An engaging and diverse team of experts spread out over the Benelux
- To determine where & when you work (New way of working) – output driven.
- To pursue innovative and creative solutions – Solution driven
- To take risks / make mistakes and learn from them – growth driven
- To challenge status quo and drive positive changes – Improvement driven
- Development opportunities