Senior HR Business Partner
Let's introduce ourselves: We are Allianz.
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
Regarding the role
Would you like to advise, coach, and partner up with our business? Are you an experienced HR advisor and ready for the next step? Strengthen our Benelux HR department team and become our Senior HR Business Partner!
- You manage the portfolio of the Finance department & Technical Life & Health and in this context, provide advice and coaching to business leaders and managers in HR matters, ensuring the implementation and application of agreed upon global HR policies and represents the needs of the local business strategies and operations in the HR community on a country level
- You challenge the business in terms of performance management, compensation strategy, action plans concerning talent management and recruitment.
- You manage the operational staff planning (strategic workforce planning) as well as the succession planning.
- You collect, analyze and report in order to develop recommendations for managers in his field, you also provide support in the implementation.
- You support the site management in the resolution of individual local HR issues, interacts with employee representatives on site, and link the site operations to HR Services and Centres of Expertise teams (L&D, Recruitment) as appropriate and necessary to assure a sound local HR service delivery
- You act as HR strategist as well as change agent and implementation advisor on site level, therefore you will monitor solutions, policies and feedback to drive continual improvement within the delivery of strategies, services and solutions from HR to the business.
- You act as Tier 3 case resolution following escalation from HR Services.
Who are we looking for ?
- You have at least 5 to 8 years of experience as an HR BP within a large matrix environment that already has an experience on a Benelux Market
- You have a solid experience in collaborating with multiple senior stakeholders, ability to strongly influence others and clearly present and discuss information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and help them gain understanding
- You have a good understanding of the Insurance business, HR processes and HR guidelines, legal, tax and current remuneration regulations and standards, market practices, market data insights and benchmarking that will allow maintaining the competitive edge within the market place
- You're perfectly trilingual : French, Dutch and English
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and ensure a proper follow-up in our benchmarks
- You have a strong interest in Finance (Accounting, Tax, Actuary, IFRS17...) and understand the challenges of tomorrow
- We're looking for a permanent contract (not open for freelancers)
What do you get in return ?
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job, working with an experienced and enthusiastic team;
- Flexibility : freedom to determine where & when you work (New way of working) – output driven.
- You have the room to take risks / make mistakes and learn from them – growth driven and, to challenge status quo and drive positive changes – Improvement driven
- We offer you a full-time challenging role in an international landscape based in Brussels, in a brand new building
- Working for a company that is financially stable
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!