Product Manager Health
Let's introduce ourselves:
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleague.
Allianz offers a full range of BOAR (Fire, Accidents, All kinds of risks), Life (Precautionary and Investments) and Health (Disability, Medical care, Critical illness) services to private individuals, the self-employed, SMEs and large companies. As an organization, we work under one umbrella as Allianz Benelux, together with our colleagues from the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a product manager you will develop new solutions and products to meet our ambitious objectives in Health with particular attention to standardizing and optimizing the SME offers. Also collaboration with our TPA providers will be one of the major tasks.
You are also responsible for the technical side of the chain and ensure that the commercial initiatives from Market Management and Sales are translated into a practical implementation in the organization.
As project manager, you will support the team in development and management of the projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
This is you:
An assertive personality with good communication skills, with an understanding of insurance technology, solution-oriented, creative and with a methodological approach, more specifically:
- You have a Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Commercial Engineering, Economic Sciences, Mathematics, or equivalent programmes.
- You have extensive experience in Health insurance Medical Care and Disability
- You have project management skills. In consultation with your colleagues, you do not shy away from discussion, but succeed in achieving a client-oriented result.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the other language. Sufficient skills in English are also a must.
Talent must be rewarded. This is what Allianz will offer for this role:
- Attractive salary
- Holiday pay
- Thirteenth month
- An engaging diverse team of experts spread out over the Benelux.
- Work from home - full flexibility
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Accident insurance
- Eco vouchers / Culture vouchers / Gift vouchers
- Work / life balance (Full Flexibility)
- Working in a modern environment
- Central workplace - in the shadow of Brussels North
- Working for a global player number 1 in insurances
- Great colleagues
- Lots of team building activities
- Working for a company with a solid financial basis.