Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
What will you do?
Allianz is transforming into Digital by Default and you are going to help us with this.
As a Technology Architect, based on your profound knowledge of technology solutions, you’re able to propose, assess and introduce new solutions that fit within the project context. In this process you will focus on leveraging Allianz Group solutions, driving the realization of Benelux wide digital assets and on driving the transformation of Allianz Benelux into a fully digital insurer.
In addition, you will be identifying opportunities for architectural improvements on your domains and you will be balancing future proof architecture with costs and timelines.
To achieve this:
• You understand state of the art technology and are able to translate it to business value;
• You are able to explain business to IT and vice versa;
• Your communication skills are excellent, you are comfortable in communicating with business users, project managers, business analysts developers and infrastructure specialists as well as senior management
• Bachelor/master degree with at least 3 years of experience in a role as technology architect or engineering role;
• Being passionate about IT technology: eager to understand how tech stacks work and can be leveraged in our current landscape and optimally address our needs;
• Sound experience with best-practices in Java software development and CI / DevOps & monitoring;
• Fast learner who can work independently;
• Able to elaborate & lead PoCs and to guide them towards industrialization;
• You can actively enable an implementation project, delivered by our partners, monitor that proper design patterns are respected and oversee the non-functional requirements are followed up.
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
• Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance;
• A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance;
• An experienced and enthusiastic team;
• An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job at a company located in brand new building in Brussels at walking distance from the north station;
• Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
Have we sparked your interest?
Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.