Teamleader Customer Care – Brokers
Let's introduce ourselves: Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
- Manage the workload of the team(s), allocating agents to optimize service provision and administrative support across hours of operation.
- Manage stock and calls planning, including keeping detailed records of volumes to define the best capacity strategy in short- and long-term.
- Lead the daily stand-ups and assign tasks according to priorities set, based on solid reporting analysis.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations and/or improvements
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Manage internal and external escalations with a customer-oriented mindset, keeping sight of the department's objectives and ways of working
- Provide help to line Management with accurate data to ensure swift decision making in various fields (e.g. business; escalations; people management; etc)
- Communicate company goals and provide regular communication updates
- Communicate clear deadlines and goals to team members, including yearly objectives
- Manage and monitor the annual leave and absenteeism records of their team
- Ensure statistical information is produced, collated and analysed to assist in evaluating the efficiency of their team(s) and to inform resource allocation and service improvements
- Assists management with hiring processes
- Assist in the disciplining, communication of job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions of employees when required
- Monitor the daily changing needs of the service and take appropriate immediate measures
- Make recommendations for service improvement to Management and implement those improvements to the satisfaction of the customers
- Identify development areas for a “business process excellence” culture as a means by which the organization can understand customers’ requirements and, based upon that information, set appropriate goals and track performance
- Supervise the Training Coordinator and Internal Trainers' functions
- Oversee several projects to which team members have been assigned
- Assume project management responsibility for one or more key strategic projects, as required
- Participate and add value to ad-hoc think tank initiatives that ensure daily operational activities, change processes and overall strategic programs are aligned with Allianz's strategic objectives
This is you...
- Strong knowledge of insurance business and market practices
- Previous experience working in a Customer Care Centre
- Ability to work in a pressurized and goal driven environment
- Track record of meeting targets and delivering customer satisfaction
- Outstanding time management skills
- Planning and controlling skills
- Strong Dutch and French communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Coaching & people management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills (in particular MS Excel)
- Drive and energy; entrepreneurship
- Customer focused
- Ownership and accountability
- Team player; comfortable to enter in dialogue with senior managers
- Emotional intelligence
Talent must be rewarded! This is what you get from us ...
- Attractive salary
- Holiday pay
- Thirteenth month
- Work from home (partly) - also after Corona!
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Accident insurance
- Eco vouchers
- Culture vouchers
- Gift vouchers
- Work week of 35h40 min
- Work / life balance
- Working in a modern environment (brand new building)
- Central workplace - in the shadow of Brussels North
- Working for a global player number 1 in insurances
- Continuous training opportunities
- Great colleagues
- Lots of team building activities
- Working for a company with a solid financial basis
- Real career opportunities
- Allianz considers the safety of its employees very important. That is why homeworking is strongly promoted and our employees receive a homeworking allowance for this.
Allianz is also doing everything in its power to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. One of the measures is to work from home as much as possible. Does that mean we no longer have interviews? Absolutely not ! From now on, the procedure will be done simply by Skype, Webex at Face Time.Solliciteren