It is your mission to plan, execute, and complete IT projects according to deadlines and defined budgets for the benefit of Allianz and other stakeholders. This includes commitment of resources, coordination of efforts by team members and third parties to deliver projects according to plan. You will also define the project objectives and ensure quality control throughout all phases of the project life cycle.
The main project you will be working on is the migration of the Life Insurance product portfolio towards the company wide Allianz Business Solutions application.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
· You are responsible for the correct, timely and budget-compliant delivery of the agreed results in the project contract;
· You ensure effective and correct supplier-customer relationships with Allianz end-users and other parties relationships with important suppliers for his missions through monitoring of the evolution of their offers in terms of products and services, negotiation of contracts and their extension, guarantees of the respect of the contracts, SLA and clauses of penalty, etc.;
· You respect the objectives agreed with the Demand & Delivery Manager and Program Manager if any, the budget, the overall planning and the work agreements including the governance and reports on it to him;
· You ensure compliance with infrastructure, service, development and architecture standards and ensure application of the project methodology within his projects;
· You motivate and support the team throughout the project.
· You have a Master or Bachelor degree and more than 5 years of experience in project management in the Life Insurance Business;
· You understand the Life Insurance business context and the business vision and requirements and are able to manage the project delivering solutions and capabilities answering the business needs and priorities;
· You have broad technical skills in IT, Organizational Management, BPR, Lean and have expertise in waterfall and agile project management;
· You manage the team composed of internal and external providers and are able to integrate local and group priorities and constraints.
· Your communication is excellent and you have a good level of English and French and Dutch;
· You are a collaborative leader, coach and people manager;
· You are an entrepreneur, embrace and manage change and have well developed analytical skills;
· You are a proactive person of trust and result oriented.
We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux and bring it to the next level.
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
• Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
• A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
• An experienced and enthusiastic team
• An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job
• A company located in a brand new building at walking distance from the railway station North
• Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
Do you dare to?
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!Solliciteren
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.