Program Manager Finance Digital Transformation Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE! About Allianz in the Benelux Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
Currently, our finance department within Allianz is undergoing a major transformation given the integration of new standards such as Solvency2 and IFRS 9/17 and the technological evolution, digitalization, robotics …. In order to achieve and speed up this major evolution, the Finance Transformation department was created.
The Finance Transformation team mainly:
• Supports Finance with regards to the future ambitions and to implement the Finance Digital Transformation Program;
• Implements IFRS9/17 standards in the context of the group project “One-Finance”;
• Ensures interaction between the Finance Departments (increasing need in the context of Solvency2 and IFRS17) and end to end thinking;
• Plates form for mobility and people development.
To strengthen this team Allianz is hiring a Program Manager.
The Benelux role is preferably based in Brussels, although the possibility to be based in Rotterdam also exists.
• You will manage the Digital Transformation Program of Allianz Benelux;
• You will contribute to set-up the future design of the Benelux Finance Department;
• You will manage the implementation of the finance strategic projects;
• You will propose, initiate or implement process improvements (simplification, robotic, automation, regionalization);
• This role is very transversal throughout the different finance departments (accounting, actuarial, risk, controlling and tax) of Allianz Benelux and group centers of the Allianz Group.
• You hold a Master degree;
• You have gained successful experience in change and program management;
• You are well aware of Digital Finance Technologies;
• You have a solid knowledge of the finance activities in an insurance company;
• You are a quick learner;
• Familiarity with the Agile methodology is a plus;
• You are solution-oriented, a structural and critical thinker and have strong implementation skills;
• You are autonomous, take initiatives and are self-motivated;
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are a team player;
• You are able to work positively with stakeholders to achieve outcomes and deliver change through people;
• You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
What do you get in return?
• We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape;
• Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance;
• A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance;
• An experienced and enthusiastic team;
• An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company;
• A company located in a brand new building at walking distance from the north station in Brussels or at Coolsingel in the heart of Rotterdam.
• Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!Solliciteren
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.