Product Manager Individual Life
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE! A company that encourages you to take initiative, where you can grow and actively contribute to strengthening our position as a world leader. By sincerely caring about people - both the 85 million private and business customers and the more than 142,000 employees - Allianz promotes a culture in which employees are given every opportunity to work together, to function well, to provide an excellent service and to respond to business trends and challenges for the future. Our greatest ambition is to build a relationship of trust and to be a partner of our customers so that they can grow. Feel free to dare! Come work at Allianz and strengthen our team!
Mission & Tasks
As a Senior Inforce / New Business product manager individual life Belgium, your duties within the team will be to:
- Developing new and improve Investment, Pension and Protection products,
- Executing and analyzing profitability studies of existing and new products,
- Be a point of contact for inforce management and product development,
- Analyze and calculate the profit sharing and technical interests on life retail products (classic, traditional & Unit Linked),
- Providing statistics, execute reporting’s, carry out analysis and issue recommendations, • Program by using different tools (SAS, VBA, C++…),
- Develop, implement and follow up action on the Inforce Portfolios (for example, recycling activities, protection riders, …),
- Implementing and analyzing product development while interacting with the other Life departments including finance, risk management, actuarial, legal and compliance, IT, project management, operations, reinsurance, sales and marketing.
Provide training and exchange technical expertise with other departments More specifically, you will be working on some of the following ongoing projects: • Ensuring the timely and qualitative preparation of all required data for our legal reporting requirements of our life insurance activity (PRIIPs, KIID, …)
- Developing a reporting tool that enables continuous monitoring of our death and disability riders. Including ensuring the continuous monitoring of this activity in close collaboration with operations, reinsurance and our technical health teams. This also includes the formulation of recommendations and implementation of remediation actions.
- Developing and implementing our portfolio inforce activities, eg. Fund mergers/migration, product migration, recycling, all in close collaboration with sales, operations, market management, IT/OM.
- Developing our future pension offering, considering the ongoing migration to a new policy management platform.
Profile & Experience:
- You have Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Civil Engineering or Economics. A degree in Actuarial Sciences is considered an asset,
- You are fluent in at least one of the two national languages (Dutch or French). Written & spoken knowledge of English is essential;
- You know how to use MS Office, SAS, Excel, VBA, Delphi and C++;
- You are a team player as well as someone with excellent communication skills;
- You are also innovative and methodological;
- You have experience in a similar role (between 5 to 15 years of experience).
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance;
- An experienced and enthusiastic team;
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job;
- A brand new building at walking distance from the north station;
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online and discover your potential at Allianz!