Product Manager Employee Benefits
Let's introduce ourselves: Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleague.
Allianz offers a full range of BOAR (Fire, Accidents, All kinds of risks) and Life (Precautionary and Investments) services to private individuals, the self-employed, SMEs and large companies. As an organization, we work under one umbrella as Allianz Benelux, together with our colleagues from the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Dare! Join Allianz and join our team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a product manager you will develop new solutions and products to meet our ambitious objectives in "Unit Linked" with particular attention to standardizing and optimizing the offer for SMEs. The main task here is the life cycle product. As product manager, you are responsible for the technical side of the chain and ensure that the commercial initiatives from Market Management and Sales are translated into a practical implementation in the organisation.
Your taks :
- You keep an eye on legislation and regulations or other developments affecting your product domain, so that the organisation can act on them in good time.
- As a product manager, you are part of the product team. Within the product team, you represent Technical Life with Employee Benefits as the primary focus area. This means that you test new ideas or product changes or have them tested against internal requirements in terms of profitability and feasibility.
- You coordinate with internal and external stakeholders such as Operations, Actuarial Services, Sales, Market management and reinsurers. This enables you to oversee the entire chain.
- You will play an important role in future-oriented projects with priority on the EB portal programme that aims for complete digital interaction with affiliates and customers. You will be involved in the compilation of business requirements made by the business analysts, have to adjust them early in the process where necessary and check the result before they are delivered to the IT supplier. You do this together with the line managers. You are also responsible for the timely and correct delivery of the output-requirements, and the point of contact for the various stakeholders.
- You will contribute to strengthening the team's financial knowledge in order to improve our level of service with regard to Asset Liability Matching, both in the standard products and with regard to our main clients in Collective Capitalization (individualized advice, standard reporting, etc.).
- You will be in charge of IFM (Inforce Management): you will support sales in the negotiations with major clients to convert their contracts to Unit Linked on a technical, social and fiscal level and you will follow up global IFM actions on portfolio.
This is you:
An assertive personality with good communication skills, with an understanding of insurance technology, solution-oriented, creative and with a methodological approach, more specifically:
- You have a Master's degree in Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent programmes.
- You have extensive experience in Life insurance and in particular Employee Benefits.
- You have project management skills. In consultation with your colleagues, you do not shy away from discussion, but succeed in achieving a client-oriented result.
- You have extensive financial knowledge or at least a great interest in the financial world.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the other language. Sufficient skills in English are also a must.
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from Brussels North Station
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!
Allianz is also doing everything in its power to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. One of the measures is to work from home as much as possible. Does that mean we no longer have interviews? Absolutely not ! From now on, the procedure will be done simply by Skype, Webex at Face Time.