Product Manager Employee Benefits
You are looking for a challenge that combines technical and business knowledge. You have good communication skills, numerical insight and are always in the front row when it comes to innovations. You may be the (Senior) Product Manager Employee Benefits we are looking for!
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- As a product manager you will develop new solutions and products to meet our ambitious objectives in "Unit Linked" with particular attention to standardizing and optimizing the offer for SMEs. The main task here is the life cycle product. As product manager, you are responsible for the technical side of the chain and ensure that the commercial initiatives from Market Management and Sales are translated into a practical implementation in the organisation.
- You keep an eye on legislation and regulations or other developments affecting your product domain, so that the organisation can act on them in good time.
- As a product manager, you are part of the product team. Within the product team, you represent Technical Life with Employee Benefits as the primary focus area. This means that you test new ideas or product changes or have them tested against internal requirements in terms of profitability and feasibility.
- You coordinate with internal and external stakeholders such as Operations, Actuarial Services, Sales, Market management and reinsurers. This enables you to oversee the entire chain.
- You will play an important role in future-oriented projects with priority on the EB portal programme that aims for complete digital interaction with affiliates and customers. You will be involved in the compilation of business requirements made by the business analysts, have to adjust them early in the process where necessary and check the result before they are delivered to the IT supplier. You do this together with the line managers. You are also responsible for the timely and correct delivery of the output-requirements, and the point of contact for the various stakeholders.
- You will contribute to strengthening the team's financial knowledge in order to improve our level of service with regard to Asset Liability Matching, both in the standard products and with regard to our main clients in Collective Capitalization (individualized advice, standard reporting, etc.).
- You will be in charge of IFM (Inforce Management): you will support sales in the negotiations with major clients to convert their contracts to Unit Linked on a technical, social and fiscal level and you will follow up global IFM actions on portfolio.
Profile & Experience:
We are looking for a assertive personality with good communication skills, with an understanding of insurance technology, solution-oriented, creative and with a methodological approach, more specifically:
- You have a Master's degree in Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent programmes.
- You have extensive experience in Life insurance and in particular Employee Benefits.
- You have project management skills. In consultation with your colleagues, you do not shy away from discussion, but succeed in achieving a client-oriented result.
- You have extensive financial knowledge or at least a great interest in the financial world.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the other language. Sufficient skills in English are also a must.
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from Brussels North Station
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!