Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a world leader in insurance and financial services, with a presence
in more than 70 countries and more than 140,000 employees serving more than 86
million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers, through insurance brokers, a
wide range of insurance products and services for individuals, the
self-employed, SMEs and large companies. Allianz serves more than 900.000
customers in Belgium and Luxembourg, has more than 950 employees and a turnover
of 2.1 billion euros. Allianz in the Netherlands serves more than 1.3 million
customers through distribution partners and its direct writer Allsecur. Allianz
has approximately 1,000 employees in the Netherlands and a turnover of 1.1 billion.
So dare! Join Allianz and join our team.
The insurance world is changing fast due to ever increasing availability of data as well as evolution of technology. By consequence, the industry has to move fast to act instead of just reacting. In this context, the Data Office team of Allianz Benelux is always looking for data scientists able to work with different areas of business within the company and also able to collaborate with other analytics teams on advanced and strategic data projects. We are especially looking for juniors (eager to learn) and seniors holding a PhD in AI or equivalent. The juniors will be member of an intensive traineeship program.
If no opening is available at the date you application, you will be registered on a waiting list.
Working as data scientist within our tribe will give you the opportunity to:
• Drive the industry’s most innovative data solutions together with the company’s business all the way to their daily operations;
• Create innovative approaches to answer business questions;
• Prepare complete data analyses and models to help solving business problems and deliver significant measurable impact;
• Identify and communicate complex data related requirements together with business and IT stakeholders;
• Understand the design and development process of data analytics tools and implement models successfully into the existing business processes;
• Work with the stakeholders in agile mode to ensure flexibility, continuous improvement and, ultimately, success.
What do you get in return?
As data scientist, we offer you a full-time challenging role in an international landscape based in Brussels or Rotterdam (traveling to the other country one day every two weeks).
On top of that also
Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, world leader in assistance and insurance;
Pleasant working atmosphere;
An experienced and enthusiastic team;
A fascinating, versatile and multilingual job;
Development opportunities and a nice salary package supplemented with fringe benefits including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, sports and culture vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance.
Does the above function appeal to you?
Apply immediately via the button below and find out what your options are at Allianz!
No agencies please.
You surprise us with:
• Strong communication skills and ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy understandable way;
• Ability to work with one or more data science related tools such as R or Python;
• Advanced knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, etc.);
• Proven experience in working with large datasets and databases (e.g. SQL and NoSQL);
• Knowledge of additional programming languages (e.g. C++, Java) and graph database (e.g. Neo4J);
• Strong intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills;
• Proven leadership with the ability in inspire others, build strong relationships and create a true followership of result-driven achievers.
• Your English is excellent, and speaking French or Dutch is a plus (but not mandatory).
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.