Team Manager - Customer Care
Are you looking for a people management position in an international environment?
We might looking for you to growth together!
Let's care for tomorrow
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
The Affinity/Projects & Control Team Manager 's mission is twofold:
1/ Drive a team of clerks in their daily operations management to ensure the department's objectives are reached within the agreed service levels.
2/ Guarantee the development of the organisation and employees through a) appropriate training policies and practices; b) systematic controls on -internal & external- production and c) lead process improvements initiatives.
It also includes the establishment of a “business process excellence” culture, as a means by which the organization can understand customers’ requirements and, based upon that information, set appropriate goals and track performance.
The Team Manager will ensure that colleagues are driven in a productive environment, balancing the need of individual performance and personal development through appropriate people management approaches.
The Teamlead will be a thought manager and change agent, with the required people management skills to motivate a team of diverse backgrounds and levels of experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Business Delivery
- People Management
- Continuous improvement
- Project Management
This is you:
- Strong knowledge of insurance business and market practices
- Previous experience working in a Customer Care Centre
- Track record of meeting targets and delivering customer satisfaction
- Planning and controlling skills
- Strong Dutch and French communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Coaching & people management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Talent must be rewarded. This is what Allianz will offer:
- Attractive salary
- An attentive employer with an eye for every talent
- Holiday pay and thirteenth month
- A very good group insurance
- The best hospitalization insurance for you and the whole family (living under the same roof)
- An accident insurance to give you.
- Eco vouchers / Culture vouchers / Gift vouchers / Meal vouchers
- Opportunities to work independently of time and place - Full flexibility.
- Working in a modern environment (brand new building) where it is very nice to stay
- Central workplace - in the shadow of Brussels North
- Working for a global player in insurance
- Continuous training opportunities
- Numerous team building activities,
- Working for a company with a solid financial basis
Growth opportunities: Go for a career instead of a job. Do you want to taste something else over time? We guide you and encourage you to use all your talents to the full.