Are you intrigued about Portfolio Management within the Motor area ? Are you able to bring our product to the next level? This opportunity is for you!
Let's introduce ourselves: We are Allianz.
Let's care for tomorrow
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
The summary of the role, you will :
- Lead, steer and control the P&C retail/SMC/Fleet business for the assigned line of business to ensure achievement of profitable growth according to plan.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Group standards
- Develop and execute the underwriting strategy.
- Define and execute the technical product development.
Regarding the role & responsibilities :
Portfolio steering and monitoring
- Analyze, develop and steer the relevant portfolio within the broker and UW agent channel.
- To achieve the planned technical result.
- Defining concrete actions (reunderwriting & pruning) for the existing portfolio to achieve the bottom line targets.
- Supports business opportunities and relevant activities of the sales & OPS teams with technical skills
- Steer and monitor the technical productdevelopment at least law and regulations, general and specific wordings, tariff specification and setting the market price. Take care of an integrated harmonized approach across AZ Benelux stakeholders
- Assist to define the Underwriting strategy to drive profitable growth
- Develop, change and implement UW rules and principles, processes and standards for the broker and underwriting agents channel
- Execute the exceptional underwriting within the assigned authorization.
- Define and execute assigned action plans related to target situation
- Develop and provide adequate learning pathways with regard to technical underwriting capabilities (knowledge management).
- Provide support to OPS policy & Sales to ensure a sustained technical performance within Retail & Fleet
- Participate proactively in Group Best practice Programs
- Represent P&C retail/SMC/Fleet within AZ Benelux
- Proactively collaborate with other functional areas in the UW process
- Support technical excellence across domains
- Give team members directions about work and behavior and is responsible for the team performance
Who are we looking for ?
- You're holding a Master degree in Economics or equivalent
- You have a relevant experience in Portfolio Management in Motor, meaning managing the relevant Underwriting books, analyzing trends and able to run scenarios on future developments, from which portfolio strategies can be deducted. P&L understanding on portfolio segment level
- You're comfortable with influencing and managing stakeholders
- You're trilingual, able to speak fluently in French, Dutch and English
- We can describe you as an analytical person
Talent must be rewarded. This is what Allianz will offer:
- An attentive employer with an eye for every talent
- A very good group insurance
- The best hospitalization insurance for you and the whole family (living under the same roof)
- An accident insurance to give you.
- Eco vouchers / Culture vouchers / Gift vouchers / Meal vouchers
- Opportunities to work independently of time and place - Full flexibility.
- Working in a modern environment (brand new building) where it is very nice to stay
- Central workplace - in the shadow of Brussels North
- Working for a global player in insurance
- Continuous training opportunities
- Numerous team building activities,
- Working for a company with a solid financial basis
- Growth opportunities: Go for a career instead of a job. Do you want to taste something else over time? We guide you and encourage you to use all your talents to the full.