Marketing Data Scientist
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
As a Data scientist in the Market Management team you are responsible for collecting, analyzing and delivering insights based on prospect, customer and market data. You proactively look for opportunities to find new customer segments, improve satisfaction of existing customers and look for new value propositions using state-of-the-art statistical and machine learning techniques. This is a new position where you will contribute to enhance our customer 360 view by analyzing and improving the use of existing data sources and finding new data assets. You will have a key role in the close cooperation between other departments, mainly Data Office, Business Transformation Unit and IT.
- You will deliver innovative data-driven intelligence and insights using statistical and machine learning methods.
- Using data exploration and visualization techniques you will identify high-value use cases in cooperation with product managers and business owners.
- Analyzing and improving customer journeys using data to identify pain points and opportunities.
- Look for and explore new internal and external data sources to identify opportunities for enhanced insights and enrich our Customer Data Hub and customer 360 view.
- Develop (in cooperation with Data Office) lead scoring, CLV and churn models using machine learning techniques and facilitate the transition to production.
- Contribute to develop a data strategy around customer data.
Do you recognize yourself ?
- Master econometrics, applied statistics, quantitative marketing, or comparable degrees with a quantitative focus.
- Strong analytical & result oriented mindset, capable to analyze large customer datasets using statistical and machine-learning methods.
- Experience in the marketing field and customer analytics.
- You are a pioneer and like to find and explore new data sources and opportunities.
- You can look at a problem from both the business and the data point of view.
- Strong communication skills and experience explaining technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Well experienced using Python and/or R. Other languages and tools like SQL, SAS, BigQuery and Neo4j (Graph Data Base) are a plus.
- Agile mindset and experience working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and/or Belgian insurance market is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good level of English.
Talent must be rewarded. This is what Allianz will offer:
- Attractive salary
- An attentive employer with an eye for every talent
- A very good group insurance
- The best hospitalization insurance for you and the whole family (living under the same roof)
- Eco vouchers / Culture vouchers / Gift vouchers / Meal vouchers
- Opportunities to work independently of time and place - Full flexibility where working from home is combined to going to your offices as well
- Working in a modern environment (brand new building) where it is very nice to stay
- Central workplace - in the shadow of Brussels North
- Working for a global player in insurance
- Continuous training opportunities
- Numerous team building activities,
- Working for a company with a solid financial basis
- Growth opportunities: Go for a career instead of a job. Do you want to taste something else over time? We guide you and encourage you to use all your talents to the full.