Internship in Innovation 2021-2022
You are in the train on your way to Brussels putting the final touches to your presentation for an important meeting with the management of Strategic Projects at Allianz Benelux. Your workplaces are our offices in Brussels and/or Rotterdam where you work at the top floors looking at the city sky-lines. With your eye for detail and creative mind, you help to develop new business products or services within the challenging world of insurances. You’ll help the Business Transformation Unit in its goal to transform Allianz Benelux inside-out.
Do we have your attention?
At Allianz we offer you an opportunity to gain international experience, we ask you to challenge the way we think and invite you to come up with new ideas. We are currently looking for an intern who wants to support our Xcelerate Academy. Are you a student with a background in Marketing, Innovation Studies, Business Development or Event Management and looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment? Here’s your biggest learning opportunity.
As an intern you will work in a small but energizing close team. You are capable of working independently and in a team. You have the opportunities to conduct your own ideas and specialize within your profession. In sum these are you tasks:
- Support the development of the Xcelerate Academy in developing new digital concept / business products.
- Develop own Xcelerate Academy workshops
- Make interviews with internal colleagues how to improve our training
- Develop together with the team new ideas to transform the organization
- Facilitate sessions
Next to this we would like to have an intern who wants to support the InsurTech Days we facilitate on a yearly basis. InsurTech is a conference where insurance leaders and innovators from across the world come together to our office in Rotterdam or Brussels (or virtual). You will help organize this event together with our Xcelerate Academy team.
About the Xcelerate Academy
The world around us is changing rapidly. As Allianz, we naturally need to keep pace. We have set up a special program for this purpose: Xcelerate. And a prominent part of that is the Xcelerate Academy for staff. Xcelerate consists of foursix programs to help us adapt more quickly to the new world, so that we can satisfy the expectations of our customers and, even better, exceed their expectations.
As an intern you will contribute to the development of the digitalize programs and can come up with your own ideas. Have a look at our webpage for more information: https://www.allianz.nl/xcelerate
Who are you?
The ideal candidate has got to have a structured mindset and excellent organizational and analytical skills. You are a student with a background in Marketing, Innovation Studies or Business Development.
Next to this we ask the following skills:
- You're currently in the last year of your Master
- The Lean Start-up, Innovation or Design thinking are familiar to you
- Assertive and good communication skills
- Fluent in French, Dutch and/or English
- You work in a result-oriented way and are committed to your work
- Able to work independent
Conditions for an internship (please read this carefully) :
- You are currently enrolled as a student, and can provide a contract via your school.
- It can be a mandatory or voluntary based internship that will take place in Brussels (Belgium) or Rotterdam (the Netherlands) depending on your location.
- Since we are a Benelux organization, we would like to first select candidates based in Belgium/the Netherlands, which is easier for us to follow-up in terms of internship contracts.
- Of course due to the current sanitary measures, chances are high that this can take place partially working from home.
Do you think you are up for the challenge?
If you are interested, then press the apply button!
Curious about Allianz ?
“Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.”