Internal Business Transformation Consultant
Standing still is going backwards!
To remain at the top of the market, we believe it is important to be able to respond quickly and effectively to the wishes of the customer. To be able to organize this, we are looking for a Business Transformation Consultant who helps us implementing new ways of working and improved steering mechanisms in order for every step of our value chain to add value for the customer.
Let's introduce ourselves:
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
What are you going to do?
As a Business Transformation Consultant you will work on diverse and challenging projects that are of strategic importance. You will work on changing the business to a Lean organization and you will ensure that you achieve an excellent Customer Experience. On daily basis you will analyse, identify technological possibilities and together with management determine the future way of working.
People are always at the base of change, so it is important to enter into dialogue with the teams. Listen to, advice and get them involved in the new way of working. Therefore, to create a support base in the business you will give presentations, organize workshops and coach both teams and management throughout the entire organization.
Within Allianz we base our change processes on three pillars: customer-focused, commitment from our colleagues and efficiency & effectiveness in the execution of the work.
What do you bring
- A strong university background, with minimum 3-4 years’ experience in external or internal consulting.
- Project experience in one or more of the following areas: business transformation, process management/improvement, operational excellence, lean, change management, organizational development, new ways of working, customer experience
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communications skills on various levels
- A combination of analytical / conceptual skills with excellent soft skills
- A visionary change agent, bringing a positive and constructive attitude to the table
- Dedicated, quick learner, empathic, driven by great results and having an impact
- Dutch (and/or French for Belgium) speaking and very good English
Talent must be rewarded! This is what you get from us ...
- Attractive salary
- Holiday pay
- Thirteenth month
- Full Flexibility
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Accident insurance
- Eco vouchers
- Culture vouchers
- Gift vouchers
- Work / life balance
- Working in a modern environment (brand new building)
- Central workplace - in the shadow of Brussels North
- Working for a global player number 1 in insurances
- Continuous training opportunities
- Great colleagues
- Working for a company with a solid financial basis
- Real career opportunities - do not go for a job but go for a career.