Strategic Value Proposition Architect - Life Insurance
As a Strategic Value Proposition Architect, you play an important role in the domain of Individual Life Insurance (Investments, Pension and Protection) in Belgium. You will join a dedicated team of 6 FTE within the Strategic Value Proposition Life team, part of Strategic Market Management BNL (20 FTE).
Together with your colleagues you will define new strategies for Individual Life Insurance and you will – as a change agent - design and develop new and improved Value Propositions and Customer Journeys based on customer needs to improve the market position of Allianz in Life Insurance.
- be the driver of change in the Belgian Individual Life Insurance segment in Allianz.
- be the lead in defining new and improved strategies, design relevant value Propositions aligned with the strategy.
- Propose Strategic development & change agenda aimed at the development of customer & data-driven business based on in-depth market analysis, concrete customer and data insights to create real and sustainable value-propositions for the end-customer (B2B2C), taking advantage of competitive benchmarking to build a distinctive proposition which adds significant value for the customer.
- Pro-actively look for new business opportunities; You are focused on a broad range of solutions in products, services, in distribution, etc.
- Identify opportunities in target segment products & service and designs adequate propositions to fill the gap in needs for specific LoB/Segments, to achieve growth, based on profound customer insights and fact-based analysis and through improved and new value propositions and customer journey’s.
- Lead or actively contribute to international proposition development or other strategic change programs (partnerships etc.) to realise synergies across Allianz SE and for the benefit of Allianz Benelux
- Develop strategic business cases including decision making process in BoM/Business Committees looking for Benelux synergies
- Be the “Change agent” across the value chain providing input for market research/new customer journeys
- Create a big leap change via proposition/business development sharing the strategic USP's behind the propositions in the value chain where and whenever required, for example during the design phase.
- Steer the implementation of the value proposition across the full value, matching delivery with design requirements and act as a gatekeeper during the implementation phase.
- You will steer the change across the value chain, always open for new signals and opportunities and pro-active in adequate stakeholder management
- Analyse market and customer developments fact-based through research and available data and develop and improve the required market and portfolio strategy
- Define customer needs for new products and develop overall value propositions for well-defined customer target groups based on profound customer insights and data driven orientation
- For the covered LoB and products: Steer and initiate improvements of the value chain within the organization
This is you:
- An assertive personality with good communication skills, with an understanding knowledge of insurance technology, solution-oriented, creative and with a methodological approach. You are a data-driven digital-savvy professional in insurance.
- You have a Master's degree, preferably in Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineering or equivalent programs.
- You have broad market knowledge in the Individual Life Insurance segment in Belgium meaning that you know how to define the needs of brokers and end-customers and that you have a knowledge of competitive propositions and the overall landscape in Individual Life Insurance, with a focus on Investments branch 23 (Unit Linked), Pension and Protection products, lifecycles, etc).
- You are experienced in developing new value propositions and customer journeys, in particular in the initiation & design phase preferably in Individual Life.
- You have some experience in strategic consultancy in the financial sector or are interested in developing these skills based on your strong analytical skills.
- You have project management skills. In consultation with your colleagues, you do not shy away from discussion, but succeed in achieving a client-oriented result and you are a senior professional who can lead and steer the value chain (Sales, technical area, Operations) into the right direction by driving innovation.
- You are fluent in Dutch and (preferably) French. Sufficient skills in English are also a must.
Talent must be rewarded, this is what Allianz will offer for this role:
- Excellent competitive salary and extra-legal benefits
- Freedom to determine where & when you work (output focused, Full Flex policy)
- Development opportunities
- You have the ability to follow internal / external trainings (e.g. Xcelerate Academy)
- Real career opportunities - do not go for a job but go for a career.