Product Manager Individual Life
Do you have a master's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Civil Engineering or Economics. Do you have a degree in Actuarial Sciences?
Are you fluent in Dutch or French? Do you know how to use SAS, VBA, Excel, Delphi and C++, R, Python?
Make sure you read this opportunity!
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.
As a Product Manager Individual Life Belgium, your duties within the team will be to:
- Developing new and improve existing Investment, Pension and Protection products,
- Executing and analyzing profitability studies of existing and new products, incl. recommendations & follow-up,
- Be a point of contact for inforce management and product development,
- Analyzing and calculating the profit sharing, technical interests and valuation of life retail products (classic, traditional & Unit Linked),
- Providing statistics, execute reporting’s (incl. closing processes), carry out analysis, issue recommendations and perform follow-up on them,
- Programing by using different tools (to be decommissioned: SAS, VBA, C++ and replaced by more modern solutions such as: Python, R, …),
- Developing, implementing and following up actions on the Inforce Portfolios (for example, recycling activities, protection riders profitability, …),
- Implementing and analyzing product development while interacting with the other Life departments including finance, risk management, actuarial, legal and compliance, IT, project management, operations, reinsurance, sales and marketing.
Provide training and exchange technical expertise with other departments. More specifically, you will be working on some of the following ongoing projects:
- Ensuring the timely and qualitative preparation of all required data for our legal reporting requirements of our life insurance activity (PRIIPs, KIID, …)
- Developing a reporting tool that enables continuous monitoring of our death and disability riders. Including ensuring the continuous monitoring of this activity in close collaboration with operations, reinsurance and our technical health teams. This also includes the formulation of recommendations and implementation of remediation actions.
- Developing and implementing our portfolio inforce activities, eg. Fund mergers/migration, product migration, recycling, all in close collaboration with sales, operations, market management, IT/OM.
- Developing our future pension and protection offering.
We are looking for someone with the following background/knowledge:
- You have Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Civil Engineering or Economics. A degree in Actuarial Sciences is considered a must,
- You are fluent in at least one of the two national languages (Dutch or French) and in English;
- You know how to use MS Office, SAS, Excel, VBA, Delphi and C++, R, Python, …;
- You are a team player as well as someone with excellent communication skills;
- You do not fear to be challenged and are able to challenge others;
- You are innovative and methodological;
- You have experience in a similar role (between 5 to 15 years of experience)
Talent must be rewarded. This is what we offer.
- Excellent competitive salary and secondary conditions.
- An engaging and diverse team of experts spread out over the Benelux
- To determine where & when you work (New way of working) – output driven.
- To pursue innovative and creative solutions – Solution driven
- To take risks / make mistakes and learn from them – growth driven
- To challenge status quo and drive positive changes – Improvement driven
- Development opportunities