Market Intelligence Manager & Product process coordinator
To reinforce our Strategic Market Management department, we are currently looking for our next Benelux Market Intelligence Manager & Product process coordinator. You have an analytical mindset and you are passionate about what the current and forthcoming trends and innovations are in the market? You are process-oriented but also a good communicator with a critical and solution-driven mindset?
Let's get in touch and become our next Allianz Benelux colleague!
In this strategic role you will have a double challenging responsibility:
- As Market Intelligence manager, your objective will be to boost innovative ideas and identify new business and growth opportunities in the Benelux region. You will help Allianz to improve its Market Intelligence knowledge by analyzing and structuring insightful data about the market, our competitors and industry conditions.
- As Product process coordinator, you will be the process owner for the launch and the revision of our insurance products in the Benelux region. You will be responsible to communicate, align with all the stakeholders impacted and act as single point of contact across the whole organization.
What do you get in return?
· We offer you a full-time challenging role in an international landscape based in Brussels or Rotterdam
· Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, world leader in assistance and insurance
· A pleasant working atmosphere
· An experienced and enthusiastic team
· A fascinating, versatile and multilingual job
· Development opportunities and a nice salary package supplemented with fringe benefits including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, sports and culture vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance
· Since January 2021, Allianz is giving the flexibility to the employees in choosing for a full flex-regime where partial homeworking will remain the norm even after COVID-19
Let’s do the match
You have a Master’s degree or similar by experience? Check! You are curious and analytical with experience in Market Intelligence research? Check! You have a good knowledge or experience in insurance or financial products? Check! You are attentive to Legal & Compliance aspects? Check! You are a good listener and communicator? Check! You are very structured in your work, can keep a good helicopter view and present your findings in a clear way? Check! You can manage multiple stakeholders and multiple deadlines? Check! You are fluent in English with good knowledge of French and/or Dutch? Check! Last but not least, teamwork makes the dream work? Check! Double Check!
Reporting to the Strategy & Marketing Intelligence lead, we count on you for the following tasks:
· You change, adapt, and update the process guidelines & policy documents for the entire Benelux region
· You are responsible of the coordination, alignment, and approval of the process-policy document
· You interact and seek alignment or approval with the different internal stakeholders (Product managers, Compliance, Legal, Business committees and Board of Management)
· You analyze and develop the knowledge about the market, our competitors, and overall economics
· You identify business opportunities by different market researches and transform them in key insights and concrete actions to support decisions
· You structure and organize the Market Intelligence data within Allianz Benelux
Let's introduce ourselves: We are Allianz
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and our customers while improving it where possible. Every day again.
In Belgium, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in Belgium and that number doubles in our Dutch colleagues.